IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Version 15 problem/s

IrDruid

Afternoon,

Advance systems care updated to version 15.0.1.125 this morning ... great!

1. I can access the startup optimizer but can not optimize the three (3) problems noted.

2. The Smart Ram 'floating' monitor takes about 3 minutes before it will show the 'Metrics' selection. Once the selection eventually start, it shows typical temperatures in the digit range 6xxxx (4-digits in red) for the processors and motherboard. The fan is shown running at 0-rpm. Memory release does work though. Two re-starts could not solve the problem either.

I started recovering data from a accidental 1T formatted disc and will not be able to switch off for the next four (4) days.

I trust nothing else is a problem.

regards, Cobus

15 hours ago, IrDruid said:

Afternoon,

Advance systems care updated to version 15.0.1.125 this morning ... great!

1. I can access the startup optimizer but can not optimize the three (3) problems noted.

2. The Smart Ram 'floating' monitor takes about 3 minutes before it will show the 'Metrics' selection. Once the selection eventually start, it shows typical temperatures in the digit range 6xxxx (4-digits in red) for the processors and motherboard. The fan is shown running at 0-rpm. Memory release does work though. Two re-starts could not solve the problem either.

I started recovering data from a accidental 1T formatted disc and will not be able to switch off for the next four (4) days.

I trust nothing else is a problem.

regards, Cobus

Hi there,

Thanks for using the new version of ASC 15 and sending us your feedback.

Sorry for the issues you encountered. Please provide us with the following information so that we can further check them.
1. Please use your phone or camera to make a video about the issues and send the video to us via feedback@iobit.com.
2. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us via feedback@iobit.com.

Thanks for your effort and help on this issue.