IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

where are backup files stored?

bsdnj1

Hi bsdnj

You can se them in Restore Center, default it saves the last 20, so there is no need to delete, but you can choose how many you want to save.

Read this thread - post #8

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

If you choose to create a backup every day at startup I think they will be stored in the backup folder in the program usually C:/programs/Iobit/ASC/backup, but I haven't tried so I am not quite sure. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

where are backup files stored? can i delete old files?

Hi bsdnj

My 20 backups are stored here:

C:\Documents and Settings\My name\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\Backup

So I guess that is where your three will be too.

The other one on C: is probably the one that also is in the ASC folder - and as I said I think this one stores the restore points one can choose to create at startup every day, so this one should be emptied regularly I think, if one has chosen that option to save one every day.

Cheers

solbjerg

i found my backup folder on my c: drive, but it is empty. restore center shows 3 backups though. any ideas?

Archived