IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance System Care Pro V3

I just received my activation license for activating my copy of Pro V3 and went to upgrade in the free version as told and entered by received activation license and it did not work and is asking also for an Account Name. Does anyone have a fix for this. Gary

Hi ggmoragne

In recieving your activation license it usually tells you both your account name and the license number.

The account name is usually your e-mail address

In case of trouble take a look here

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979 post #7

and write IObit directly.

Remember that the licence number had best be copied exactly and pasted.

Cheers

solbjerg

I just received my activation license for activating my copy of Pro V3 and went to upgrade in the free version as told and entered by received activation license and it did not work and is asking also for an Account Name. Does anyone have a fix for this. Gary

I don't know if this helps, but when I first got my username, and serial no., I copied and pasted it, to later find out that BOTH username and serial no. were together on the same line with no spaces, so it was easy to just copy the whole thing and paste it into the serial no. line. And my username was NOT my email address. So look closely and make sure you copy it correctly.

Archived