IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How do i restore start up programs

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I did follow you instructions, however the list going that route gave me was not a complete one.And now, windows is totally freezing up on me. I tried system restore, to no avail. I honestly wish i had never purchased the program. Any suggestions on where i proceed from here? And btw Sam, nice to meet you too.

Hello pullinherhairout

Please describe precisely what you have been doing, what application you used and so on, then perhaps we can help, but if you have deleted important system files out of hand, it is going to be difficult I think.

Did you read about the Usage of IObit Products before doing whatever you did?

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I did follow you instructions, however the list going that route gave me was not a complete one.And now, windows is totally freezing up on me. I tried system restore, to no avail. I honestly wish i had never purchased the program. Any suggestions on where i proceed from here? And btw Sam, nice to meet you too.

Yes this whole mess was started when i upgraded and paid for ASC. Upon running a scan, i received a list of programs, some which could be malware, and others which were not. i proceeded to check each one, however in the middle of this process i had to leave, i wish that i had a list of the processes which i took off, but that would have been smart, enough said. i tried logging onto a one of my favorite websites and kept receiving error codes. My question is, isn't there anyway to enable disabled programs through ACS, the same system that let me disable them, i guess however i would first need to be able to access the program. Mybe it's a virus, or trojan horse, and i'm just unlucky.

And no, I totally have to admit, I didn't look at the directions b4 I took the leap.

Hi pullinherhairout

Have you tried ASC restore center and annulled the latest changes?

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes this whole mess was started when i upgraded and paid for ASC. Upon running a scan, i received a list of programs, some which could be malware, and others which were not. i proceeded to check each one, however in the middle of this process i had to leave, i wish that i had a list of the processes which i took off, but that would have been smart, enough said. i tried logging onto a one of my favorite websites and kept receiving error codes. My question is, isn't there anyway to enable disabled programs through ACS, the same system that let me disable them, i guess however i would first need to be able to access the program. Mybe it's a virus, or trojan horse, and i'm just unlucky.

And no, I totally have to admit, I didn't look at the directions b4 I took the leap.

Archived