IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Delete Game Booster updates

esheldon

When I receive IObit Live Updates, how can I select to download just the Database file updates? I don't play games on my pc, but Game Booster updates always seems bundled with the new Db file updates.

I have WINXP, SP3

ASC free Version: 3.2.0. 633

Note: I had sent in a question about IObit updates March 5, 2009 & enoskype answered a similar question pretty well. I'm new to the Forum & didn't know how to add my additional question (above) which I thought about later. My apologies if I'm not "threading" (?) my question correctly. :|

Hi esheldon

Good question! It deserves a place on its own :-)

I don't have the answer. As far as I remember one can mark one of the options for download, but if that works I don't know, actually I doubt it.

Haven't tried -

How about if Game Booster isn't installed, will it still download updates for it? Do you have an answer for that one??

Cheers

solbjerg

When I receive IObit Live Updates, how can I select to download just the Database file updates? I don't play games on my pc, but Game Booster updates always seems bundled with the new Db file updates.

I have WINXP, SP3

ASC free Version: 3.2.0. 633

Note: I had sent in a question about IObit updates March 5, 2009 & enoskype answered a similar question pretty well. I'm new to the Forum & didn't know how to add my additional question (above) which I thought about later. My apologies if I'm not "threading" (?) my question correctly. :|

Probably last Game Booster file update within ASC 3

Since Game Booster became a stand alone application, I would download the latest Game Booster update, as it is a small exe file to start the stand alone application, if you have installed it , or if not, to take you to IObit Game Booster page.

I don't think there will be further updates for Game Booster within the ASC 3 software.

That's not a direct answer to your question, but I think it is an achievement for the objective.

Just a trick to do when downloading:

Since, generally the first file downloaded is Database file, click "Cancel" button when the download of database file finishes, to stop downloading the second file.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived