IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

problems with iobit pro updates

lady

I just purched the advanced systemcare pro in jan '09 and lately it keeps saying there are new updates. If I click yes on updates it goes to iobit website and says I have to buy it or purchase something from one of their partners. If I click no it acts like its downloading updates but then I still get the same message again. It doesn't happen all the time but its getting more and more frequent lately. Whats wrong with it? Any answers out there to my problem? Thanks

lady-Are you talking about the pop-up window that appears on top of the ASC main window? If so that means you don't have the latest version.What is your version number now?This is found at the top of the main window of ASC right under Advanced System "Care".The latest version is 3.2.0-click on the update next time it comes up-it will take you to the IObit site.Just download the version available-you don't have to buy anything.The download for free is fine because you will convert it to pro when you enter your license information.This info can be found from the main window-click Overview,then click User Account.

Archived