IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iepngFix

nhra428

i am getting this internet explorer message everytime i go to my homepage. it says iepngfix: unclickable children of element. it started after i downloaded iobit...which i have used on my previous pc...any ideas?

thanks

bill

I don't tink it is anything to do with ASC 3.

This is the behaviour of certain IE versions to a wrongly designed web page concerning transperancy of png files and CSS.

Have a look at here .

If you think it is because of ASC, use System Restore and see what (if) is relevant changed checking the details of the problems and put the relevant items to Ignore List..

Cheers.

I dont either, but maybe a coincidence that it occured with my first running of asc. i have ie7...all was working fine until then...and it only occurs on one website. and quite honestly, i have no idea how to do a system restore! thanks for the input...

Hi nhra

Please read the thread USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS

Quite a lot of procedures are explained there.

Cheers

solbjerg

I dont either, but maybe a coincidence that it occured with my first running of asc. i have ie7...all was working fine until then...and it only occurs on one website. and quite honestly, i have no idea how to do a system restore! thanks for the input...

Archived