IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not refreshing / redisplaying

Jesse

On the Advanced System Care Free main screen, when I click on any care icon (home, maintain windows..) , the screen does not change to display the options associated with the icon. For instance, if I click on Home the home options are not displayed. If I "alt tab" to another program and "alt tab" back to Advanced System Care the screen shows the correct icons.

I'm running XP on a 1 year old Dell.

Any thoughts.

Hi Jesse

My guess is that you downloaded an update without shutting down the automatic functions.

I would therefore advocate a clean install.

Clean install is explained in Usage of IObit Products

Cheers

solbjerg

On the Advanced System Care Free main screen, when I click on any care icon (home, maintain windows..) , the screen does not change to display the options associated with the icon. For instance, if I click on Home the home options are not displayed. If I "alt tab" to another program and "alt tab" back to Advanced System Care the screen shows the correct icons.

I'm running XP on a 1 year old Dell.

Any thoughts.

Archived