IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 1.1 available (May 25) !!!

Game Booster 1.1 is released...(May 25, 2009) NEW!

1) Downloadfrom MajorGeeks. (gamebooster.exe 822 KB)

2) Download from MajorGeeks. (gamebooster.exe 822 KB)

Update History

----------------

1.1(May 25, 2009)

+ Added 'Show All Processes'

+ Added 'Edit service list'

+ Added 'Auto minimize'

* Fixed general bugs

NOTE: Services problem with Windows OS in other languages is solved.

Quote by IObit Guy:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IObit Guy http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</B>Enjoy it!</B>

• 2 weeks later...
You did not fixed bugs there is still bugs with the new Game booster 4:

Here is the bug I have after installing: List index out of bounds (17 )

Hi,

I have the same error when running in french. Move to english solves the problem (but this error doesn't prevent the program to start and work well).

Success!

Success! I have finally been able to install the update to this program. I had to uninstall the previous version and then install the new version.

Every time I try to upgrade my version of the program, instead of downloading the upgrade it opens my owner's folder of my computer.:cry: Hence, I have stopped trying to upgrade this program.

Final Version Worse

The version of Gamebooster I had before the final version was much better. Final version of Gamebooster freezes when returning to Normal mode. In order to get there I have to use the abort button and the restart my system. although the previous version doubled your instant messenger's Upon return to Normal my system would automaticaly after a few minutes correct that.

• 2 weeks later...
Enjoy it!

I AM! You've literally allowed me to play my favorite MMORPG again on this ancient 11 yr old Dell desk top. Bless you my dears! 8-)

It runs perfectly btw. Not a single hitch with the program since Apr 20. And the graphics have improved 1000% too... :shock: :mrgreen:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :-D

• 3 weeks later...

Logged into forum just to say Thank you

Absolutely great. Thank you so much for the program. Enjoying not only games but better video viewing. Had to log in to say thank you. Looking forward to any updates you may bring into GB in the future. :smile:

Really nice. You rescued me as I was coming into YVR in the Concorde with FS9. The program froze as usual, kicked in Game Booster and I was able to finish my flight. Thanks for the great job and PLEASE keep up the good work!

I have used it for things other than games! ACAD, Video editing and other high CPU usage.

Thanks again and Cheers!!

SORSRR

Hi Damned

How is the compability between Gameboosters depiction of Services and the Service on your machine?

What does your List index in the program folder say?

Cheers

solbjerg

Push button "Switch to Gaming Mode". Show message "List index of Bounds (4) .

Hi leopoldo

Nothing beats new hardware with a fast motherboard. (10Ghz) :-)

But with the given hardware it is possible to optimize the settings for different things fx. using as few resources as possible.

One possibility is sysdm.cpl in Run and then choosing the best performance setting there.

Another is to use Gamebooster to close down services that isn't necessary in a gaming situation, - this could be done by hand too, but it is easier to use gamebooster for that.

Cheers

solbjerg

costs,but has the improve much more!!!,in achieve higher optimizations to games!!!,does little this program and mistake much !!!by more.Continue!!! in New improvements!!!Thanks!

Hi Damned

The English version apparently does not understand Czech :-)

But the Czech language works without error by me, even though this laptop is English in the install file, with a layer of Danish MUI on top of that.

Have you tried a CCI (Completely Clean Install)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

The same error message.

Hi solbjerg,

I using for uninstall RevoUninstaller, clean system:Free Internet Window Washer,FCleaner,WinASO, Glary Utilities and ASC,clean registry: Wise Registry Cleaner and Eusing Reegistry Cleaner, clean disk: Wise Disk Cleaner. (These utilities are translated me).

After install GameBooster and push button "Switch..." - show error message.

Click OK button and GameBooster these services disable. Services are on the list, in Czech language.

Hi Damned

prùkaznì servis :-)

Cheers

sollbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

I using for uninstall RevoUninstaller, clean system:Free Internet Window Washer,FCleaner,WinASO, Glary Utilities and ASC,clean registry: Wise Registry Cleaner and Eusing Reegistry Cleaner, clean disk: Wise Disk Cleaner. (These utilities are translated me).

After install GameBooster and push button "Switch..." - show error message.

Click OK button and GameBooster these services disable. Services are on the list, in Czech language.

Archived