IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto Shutdown

trooperal

I cannot figure out what Auto Shutdown feature in the Utilities section of ASC is supposed to do - I can find no way to change or modify Scheduled Job from N/A or what auto startup would do. Is this a way to automatically restart your PC at a specified time? I do not understand what this function is meant to do.

Hi trooperal

Please read this http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11662#post11662

The auto shutdown feature is meant to shut down your computer in the situation where you start a defrag operation and then go to bed/party.

Cheers

solbjerg

I cannot figure out what Auto Shutdown feature in the Utilities section of ASC is supposed to do - I can find no way to change or modify Scheduled Job from N/A or what auto startup would do. Is this a way to automatically restart your PC at a specified time? I do not understand what this function is meant to do.

Archived