IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster Problems

OK. I have been using and GameBooster since the original GameBooster. With Beta 4 I keep having trouble when am switching between modes. When i switch to Gaming Mode it pops up the programs to cancel I choose which ones I want too close then click close them. Now is when the problems start. After clicking close them it ONLY closes the ones i selected, it did not close anything else. So I switch it back to Normal Mode and close it to try again. But when I open it back up it says its still in Gaming Mode and I have to switch back to Normal Mode again before it works. Sometimes it works but most of the time this is the problem I get. And sometimes it closes everything just fine then it does not minimize properly. I have unistalled 4 times now and clean install 4 times.

Just looking for some help.

Forgot to Mention what system i was running it on.

Windows Vista™ Home Premium.

Hi slyhermit

Problems like that is often solved by doing a completely clean install

Find the procedure in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section

Uninstall/ and delete the gamebooster folder (usually located in C:programs/IObit/gamebooster) and then install the program again

Let's hear if that helps

Cheers

solbjerg

OK. I have been using and GameBooster since the original GameBooster. With Beta 4 I keep having trouble when am switching between modes. When i switch to Gaming Mode it pops up the programs to cancel I choose which ones I want too close then click close them. Now is when the problems start. After clicking close them it ONLY closes the ones i selected, it did not close anything else. So I switch it back to Normal Mode and close it to try again. But when I open it back up it says its still in Gaming Mode and I have to switch back to Normal Mode again before it works. Sometimes it works but most of the time this is the problem I get. And sometimes it closes everything just fine then it does not minimize properly. I have unistalled 4 times now and clean install 4 times.

Just looking for some help.

Forgot to Mention what system i was running it on.

Windows Vista™ Home Premium.

Ok, I Uninstalled everything to do with the GameBooster but the problem still persisted. So I uninstalled everything Iobit and reinstalled them clean. After that it worked until I shutdown my system for the night. When i got on this morning I am still having the problem.

Archived