IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

List index out of bounds

Hi sherlok

Take a look here

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=15030&postcount=6

and check if it works with the file enoskype provided there.

Cheers

solbjerg

Everything seems to work normally(GB beta 4), without a warning of Game Booster indicates me " List index out of bounds ( 17 ). What it means?

using WinXP Home Edition v2002 SP3 with CORE2DUO-6750

Regards,

HB

I reappointed the initial file and put file yours, and I do not have an error message anymore. But very curiously, I compared the new and ancient GameBooster.ini, and they are perfectly identical, then, what is the mystery?:roll:

Regards,

HB

thanks Solbjerg for your file!I changed mine with yours,launch GB,all is OK,I change the language to french and I close it;

When I start GB :" List index out of bounds"come again

I have tried many time and when I change french to english all is OK again,no more message!I try with others languages and all is OK!It seem that only french disturb GB.Why please?

Hi samwill

Could you go into the language folder, copy the french file, zip the copied file and attach it to this post. Then we'll take a look at it and see if anything is wrong in the file.

Meanwhile I'll take a look at the French language file by me

Have now done so

If you have these three lines in the file:

# Traduit par KTC

#w w w sitedugeek com

#ktc @ sitedugeek com

then try deleting them.

The French language file is missing several lines

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks Solbjerg for your file!I changed mine with yours,launch GB,all is OK,I change the language to french and I close it;

When I start GB :" List index out of bounds"come again

I have tried many time and when I change french to english all is OK again,no more message!I try with others languages and all is OK!It seem that only french disturb GB.Why please?

Hi samwill

There seems to be 8 lines missing.

And the provided file in the gamebooster language post seems to be invalid too (the links were found there).

Please try to correct it yourself

You can read about the way to do it in the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

There also seems to be a couple of problems with some French characters, please correct that too.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for your inyerest!Find here the zip file you request!

Archived