IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc pro not working right.

mtnman

i have had asc pro about a month now,it has been worthless,it finds problems in large number but they are found again the next scan.i had a problem with personel settings being lost at startup of win xp pro.things like display settings ,home page setting,bookmarks,etc. this may sound strange but i used another optimizer which found and fixed everything ,now for the first time ascpro finds and fixes regerstry and other problems properly???? what is up with this software(ascpro) thanks jesse

i have had asc pro about a month now,it has been worthless,it finds problems in large number but they are found again the next scan.i had a problem with personel settings being lost at startup of win xp pro.things like display settings ,home page setting,bookmarks,etc. this may sound strange but i used another optimizer which found and fixed everything ,now for the first time ascpro finds and fixes regerstry and other problems properly???? what is up with this software(ascpro) thanks jesse

thanks for all the nonsupport on this forum

Archived