IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Web pages opens painfully slow - ASC Pro's fault?

jmdk2000

Recently some of my favorite pages are loading painfully slow. It will take a minute or two before displaying.

Furthermore, none of my web serach engies are working. I use goole mostly, but I have the same problem with yahoo and msn as well: they simply time out.

I must admit that I am not entirely sure that it is ASC Pro's fault, which I enjoy immensely, but I am starting to wonder, if any of the settings are preventing me for using searches. Would seem odd.

I use IE* and Google Chrome - same problem in both browsers.

Hi jmdk

My guess is that you haven't placed any "problems" in the ignore list, when running a cleaning operation -before clicking repair - especially System Optimize.

Please read Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

Cheers

solbjerg

Recently some of my favorite pages are loading painfully slow. It will take a minute or two before displaying.

Furthermore, none of my web serach engies are working. I use goole mostly, but I have the same problem with yahoo and msn as well: they simply time out.

I must admit that I am not entirely sure that it is ASC Pro's fault, which I enjoy immensely, but I am starting to wonder, if any of the settings are preventing me for using searches. Would seem odd.

I use IE* and Google Chrome - same problem in both browsers.

Archived