IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag / Speed up PC Button

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same type of issue with Advanced SystemPRO as I'm experiencing. On the Smart Defrag screen at the bottom left corner, there is a button that says "Speed up PC". After the defrag process has been completed when I push that button, the program accesses internet explorer and goes directly to ASC web site. I have tried several times to get this corrected through customer support. The support center tells me that I'm running the free version and to reinstall.

I am not that slow that I would not notice that program name had FREE instead of PRO... Can someone that has purchased the PRO Edition, let me know if your experiencing this yourself?

Doesn't Advanced SystemCarePRO's program have Smart Defrag incorporated in the program?

Sincerely,

Jusmekat

Hi jusmekat,

Smart Defrag being a stand alone application, this button is for the users who did not install ASC.

The Smart Defrag utility in the ASC "Utilities" is a shortcut to Smart Defrag program if you have installed Smart Defrag, or a link to IObit to download Smart defrag if you have not installed Smart defrag program .

The smart defrag function is incorporated into the ASC with the same logic of Smart Defrag program, with a similar fuction in the options.

You have more options in Smart Defrag progam, when you use stand alone Smart defrag progam installed.

The difference in ASC FREE and PRO is that, the smart defrag function incorporated to ASC will not work with the FREE edition, not to mention other different functions.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Smart Defrag / Speed up PC Button

My friend had bought a PRO and experienced the same problem. He, as an expert himself has tried a lot to get rid off the problem but remained unsuccessful. Finally I asked him to seek help from supportonclick From my previous experience I knew that the staffs over there are skilled enough to solve a number of tricky problems and I was right. They solved his problem almost immediately as soon as he got in touch with them. As you are having the same problem you can also get in touch with them. Hopefully they might be able to solve your problem.

Hi bebo

If you post any more dangerous links, you will be banned immediately.

The content of your post looks like rubbish, the problem you are referring to was explained by enoskype - and your so-called expert must be an expert in some other area, from your description.

solbjerg

My friend had bought a PRO and experienced the same problem. He, as an expert himself has tried a lot to get rid off the problem but remained unsuccessful. Finally I asked him to seek help from supportonclick From my previous experience I knew that the staffs over there are skilled enough to solve a number of tricky problems and I was right. They solved his problem almost immediately as soon as he got in touch with them. As you are having the same problem you can also get in touch with them. Hopefully they might be able to solve your problem.

Archived