IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

XBox 360 and ASC Pro

nschoren

Ever since I installed this program (ASC Pro), I have lost my Media Sharing Connection from my PC to my Xbox 260. I've tried everything I could think of with Firewalls and what not, but it (The Xbox 360) won't even find my computer on the network anymore, however I can still access online gaming on my 360. I have a strong feeling some sort of setting or something I ran with ASC Pro, tweaked something and I cannot figure it out. Can anyone help me with this or experienced anything like this?

When I go into Windows Media Player and or Zune, and click Share Media, it just sits there and doesn't do anything. Very frustrating as I listen to a lot of music on my 360 from my PC on my Stereo. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!!

Archived