IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

improving gamebooster ?

Hi, i love the gamebooster and i do use it every time when i play my game. Because i need it. So i also want that the gamebooster is getting improved evry time. So i thinked for a while.

Because gamebooster is all about the game for making it faster and getting more fps, i tought about this.

I play the game counterstrike source and i have a very old computer. I have counterstrike source on a map called steam. All the files are in there to play css. So what i tought was if you maybe can use the same techniqe as the smart defrag for defragging if some files ar fragmented and also intelligently orginaze the files for long lasting and maximum performance. So this is also better for gameplay. (so if i turn gameboost on and i click on go to game mode, so it automaticly defrag and orginze that file).

I hope you understand what i wanted to share with you.

greets blacksea.

...EDITED... if u want to defrag stuff go use Iobit Smart Defrag. GB is only for disabling services and it should stay that way. Adding more of this junk would only affect the comp performance.

It's not for the performance for the pc, but for the game. If i want to optimize and defrag i have to wait till all my 160 gb files are defraged and optimized. And only using GB for disabling servecis wouldn't get you far. There will be a time where you can't improve anymore. So its better to add more things for more responsive gameplay for gamers with old computer. Bu ofcourse it's just what i advice. Atlast you will choose what you all do.

Hi blacksea

I would place a good part of those 160 GB on another disk, partition - or if it is videoes and pictures on an external harddisk.

Cheers

solbjerg

It's not for the performance for the pc, but for the game. If i want to optimize and defrag i have to wait till all my 160 gb files are defraged and optimized. And only using GB for disabling servecis wouldn't get you far. There will be a time where you can't improve anymore. So its better to add more things for more responsive gameplay for gamers with old computer. Bu ofcourse it's just what i advice. Atlast you will choose what you all do.

Archived