IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Corruption of backup software

Every time I use advanced System Care 3.3.1 it corrupts my Backup Software NTI Backup Now 5.0 I have reinstalled and ran system care several times to confirm this. Is there a setting in System Care that could prevent this for my backup software is far more important than system care there are other utilities out there.

Hi BigOne

Probably a "problem" under system optimize that you haven't placed in the ignore list.

Please read http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi again BigOne

By the way - if you are using XP Home you may not have NTBackUp Installed.

Place your Windows XP Home CD in the computer and

choose to add Windows applications and the choose the backup utility.

That should do it, if this was the problem.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. This is mentioned in http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979 too!

Every time I use advanced System Care 3.3.1 it corrupts my Backup Software NTI Backup Now 5.0 I have reinstalled and ran system care several times to confirm this. Is there a setting in System Care that could prevent this for my backup software is far more important than system care there are other utilities out there.

Backup Software Problem

I have experienced the same problem. The backup software that I use is Genie Backup Master. I have been using this software for the past two or three years without a problem. As soon as ASC Pro 3 was installed GBM no longer worked.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok collaboration

Info OK, but please refrain from linking to the site.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. by the way this post should have been placed in the Lounge section

If you are a computer user, you must have been told to create proper backup of your precious data. It is the best possible way to protect your data against data loss. It could be done using backup software. There are two types of backup software available in the market:

.First one which use proprietary file format for storing data. To restore data from these files, you need to have the original application.

.The second type of backup software store backup in Zip compression format. It is the most familiar file format that can be restored using WinZip tool.

The working of these both types of software might be same. The only difference is in the resultant file format.

Archived