IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc Error Log

rwbonin

In two days of executing ASC PRO 3 I have 250+ errors - should I be concerned?

Example:

4/30/2009 2:51:20 PM

Version=3.3.0.646(3.3.0.646)

OS Info=Windows XP

Exception Type=EAccessViolation

Error Message=Access violation at address 40005A0C in module 'rtl70.bpl'. Read of address FFFFFFDD

Hi rwbonin

That is hard to say - the 'rtl70.bpl' error - in what circumstances did it come up? How many of those?

Was it in clone file finder?

What other errors do you have?

Try sending the error reports to IObit.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. on another note: the "registry fix" will find unnecessary/obsolete items in the registry, - next scan will find "errors" that depended upon the previous cleaned items. If something was running in the background while running the scan, nothing of those registry items will be cleaned, but if it then stops the function running in the background, some "new" items might show up as unnecessary during the next Registry Fix scan, and possibly some dependent on those items will show in the next scan.

But usually if nothing is running in the background it will come up with "no problems" by the third scan.

In two days of executing ASC PRO 3 I have 250+ errors - should I be concerned?

Example:

4/30/2009 2:51:20 PM

Version=3.3.0.646(3.3.0.646)

OS Info=Windows XP

Exception Type=EAccessViolation

Error Message=Access violation at address 40005A0C in module 'rtl70.bpl'. Read of address FFFFFFDD

Archived