IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I have a couple of programs that gamebooster wants to close but I am not sure if I should close them or not. They have to do with my creative sound card. I do however game with headphones on and we communicate Via team speak. The ones in question are as follows .CTSysVol.exe manufacturer is Creative Technology Ltd,DLLML.exe also has the same manufacturer, The third is also a DLLML.exe the manufacturer is unknown but the command line is in my creative\shared Files. If anyone can tell me if I need these to be running when I game it would be greatly appreciated. Also if any of you are interested my clan has been around ever since the Counterstrike days and have moved on to games such as BF2 and combat arms Far cry 2 . If any of you would be interested in checking us out feel free to stop by and introduce your selves to any of the admin on Team speak. ur website can be found here. Once you have registered with our site you will be able to see our teamspeak info. http://www.thebrotherhood.ca/news.php You will also see our clan has been saying good things about gamebooster.

lookin4kills

Thanks for the invite,but I'm not a gamer and have no experience with the software you mentioned.I would suggest a common sense approach by allowing GB to disable those applications and see if you experience any ill effects in your gaming experience,particularly the audio portion.Make the necessary adjustments from there if needed.Welcome aboard!

Archived