IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help with instant messaging

Westy

Could anyone tell me why the Skype icon on my instant messaging contact box, shows its not online? wnen it is on my computer, or cant you put skype as an instant messaging contact? Cheers Westy

Hi Westy

Try checking this:

Performance

"Let Windows choose the best settings for your computer"

This window can be reached by writing sysdm.cpl in "Run" or

The Windows key + Pause/Break Opens System Settings and then you choose the tab Advanced and the button Performance - Settings

Or you can right click My Computer, choose Properties - the tab Advanced and the button "Settings" in the Performance section.

This can sometimes restore settings that the System Optimize has changed, but you will then have to place that "problem" in the Ignore List the next time you run System Optimize.

Afterward when you run the System Optimize, please check the"problems" and place the one relating to this in the Ignore List.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. this was an excerpt from Usage of IObit Products thread

Could anyone tell me why the Skype icon on my instant messaging contact box, shows its not online? wnen it is on my computer, or cant you put skype as an instant messaging contact? Cheers Westy

Thanks Solbjerg,

I dont know if I explained what i meant properly, its about the instant contact box online here, I put skype as one of my instant messaging contacts , it show my username for skype and the icon in the contact box on my IObit contacts but the icon shows up as not able to use, and I have it installed on my computer, which is the dell XPS M1530, if thats explained it any better my friend , thanx westy

Hi Westy

If it relates to IObit instant messaging (chat) I do not think they have implemented that function yet?

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks Solbjerg,

I dont know if I explained what i meant properly, its about the instant contact box online here, I put skype as one of my instant messaging contacts , it show my username for skype and the icon in the contact box on my IObit contacts but the icon shows up as not able to use, and I have it installed on my computer, which is the dell XPS M1530, if thats explained it any better my friend , thanx westy

Archived