IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Startup

Mike-Lets try a little "manual reset" first.Un-check both of those and close ASC-Re-open ASC,re-check both-close and re-open.Now go to Utilities >Admin Tools >Startup Manager,and see if ASC has created an auto start for itself. Has anything changed in any security or firewall settings-a recent update perhaps?

Mike-I run XP,so it's hard for me to direct you.The simplest thing to try would be uninstall/reinstall of ASC.You have to make sure no instance of ASC is running when you take it out.I would use Revo uninstaller and follow it with Reg Seeker using the "find in registry" feature.I would make sure the ASC folder is deleted as well.I would also start with a fresh download and install package.Unfortunately,this may not be the remedy,because I remember seeing another thread(I think you posted there)where a user had a similar problem when updating to the latest version on Vista.

Archived