IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help! ASC keeps deleting my Adobe PDF printer

I'm not sure which specific function is causing this, but ASC Pro keeps deleting my Adobe PDF printer, which means that every day I have to uninstall and then reinstall Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0. Can someone tell me what I need to do to prevent this from happening? Please advise if you need more information. Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

cbaker2001

I would first try unchecking the box for "Acrobat Reader" found via "Options" > "Privacy Sweep" You must also make note of all registry entries found from the "Registry Fix" scan to see that none pertain to your Adobe program-same goes for "System Optimization" scan

The problem was in Registry Fix. I added all of the entries pertaining to Adobe Acrobat to the Ignore List, and I've also unchecked Acrobat Reader in the Privacy Sweep options. I'm assuming this will do the trick, but if not, I will repost again later. Thank you both for your assistance in this matter!

Archived