IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro and Security 360

titou56

I believed ASC pro contained an anti malware protection...

Do you mean that IS360 will concurence SPYBOT and MALWAREBITES product ? or better, replace them ?

it does not, it has a basic spyware removal capability(removes registry keys). It is still unknown whther is going to replace them but im sure they will be compatibly. It will work like Malwarebytes in a sense. It's real time protection and definition database/heuristics or w/e will focus on what the antivirus CANNOT detect, rather than what it can detect. Spybot provides passive detection without being on and immunizes browsers, so i dont think ill be replacing spybot. malwarebytes has a legendary name so ill be keeping it on my computer for detection purposes. IS360 will run along Avira for me

downloading beta

HI so impressed with ACS Pro and the difference it has made to my PC I wish to become a beta tester for 360 as it looks to be another can't do without product to make Microsofts dismal product Vista workable. I can't download it today 5th June am I doing anything wrong or is it not available yet?

Regards

drrndn1

• 3 weeks later...

I think 360 uses heuristics to find objects which may be hostile by analysing their general form, and therefor may intercept threats, or new threats which are not specificly listed by their signature in the AV community.

i think so anyway...

how about one of you iobit guys just tell us what exactly this program does that's going to spot a threat that my AV, which already incorpoorates some form of heuristic sniffing, will not?

if anybody has a spare computer and a lot of time, why not set it up with no AV and go trouncing around the net doing as much as possible to invite viri, trojans and whatnot, and see what 360 stops?

but really, what's unique about this thing? anybody know?

Archived