IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update problem

nikef

Hi nikef,

You didn't say if you are using Pro or Personal, but there is a new version available of each. If you are running a version 2.4 and it takes you to the main page when you update check this:

The main Iobit page is still showing V. 2.4. If you go ahead and click "download now" it will take you to the download page which lists v. 2.5!

(still not changed on the main page). Go ahead & download v. 2.5. (it should automatically remove 2.4 first). Post back here if that isn't the problem.

samr.

Hi :-)

I had a problem downloading & updating Pro version.

Got it in the end, but now my security centre is disabled & won't allow me to enable it.

BTW Vista Ultimate Ed 32 bit.

Anyone else come across this.

My A/V etc appear to be working.

Hi nikef,

You didn't say if you are using Pro or Personal, but there is a new version available of each. If you are running a version 2.4 and it takes you to the main page when you update check this:

The main Iobit page is still showing V. 2.4. If you go ahead and click "download now" it will take you to the download page which lists v. 2.5!

(still not changed on the main page). Go ahead & download v. 2.5. (it should automatically remove 2.4 first). Post back here if that isn't the problem.

samr.

hi and thanks

yes this seems like my problem

my copy is v2 personal version 2.40.733

will go and download the updated version now,will post back if problems

sorry for delay in replynig,as i did not set to recieve emails in my profile but it is done now :smile:

Archived