IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A great suggestion for gamebooster

I was wondering if you could create a feature for gamebooster which would turn game mode on automatically when you launch certain .exe's or even when certain processes are present and when those processes/.exes are closed then it returns to normal mode (the second part seems hard but the first part should be do-able). Alongside this there could be a feature keeping gamebooster in the notification area of the taskbar so everything is automated.

I think that would be an amazing feature to add to this already excently piece of software.

Please tell me if you're considering this idea!

Ah that's disappointing. Thanks for that super fast reply though :P

Yes, most of our staff are working IObit Security 360 now. And we will release the updates for ASC, Smart Defrag, and Game Booster following our schedule, although there might be some delay for these updates :)

• 2 weeks later...

But users could emulate this behavior by using specially crafted batch files:

start /d"C:\Program Files\IObit\Game Booster\" GAMEBO~1.EXE
start /d"C:\Program Files\My Great Game\" MYGREA~1.EXE

Unfortunately, without some sort of command line switch that activates game mode, the above won't really accomplish much.

Are there any command line switches that the exe file accepts?

Archived