IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

older version

mstraci1

i paid for and downloaded newer version and REALLY REALLY hated it ...after downloading it i could not get my older version back bc it overwrote and deleted it from computer ....... it would be much fairer to us NOVIES to have a version to look at b4 overriding the previous version it took me 3 days to find and download the older version due to iobit having newer version privledges and overwriting :sad:the older 1

Hi mstraci

Why did you hate it?

When going back to an older version, it is not possible to do an over the top installation, this goes for other programs too usually.

You have to make a clean installation, - uninstall current version, clean up, delete the folder, before installing the previous version.

Described here:

Online Help for IObit Software

Cheers

solbjerg

i paid for and downloaded newer version and REALLY REALLY hated it ...after downloading it i could not get my older version back bc it overwrote and deleted it from computer ....... it would be much fairer to us NOVIES to have a version to look at b4 overriding the previous version it took me 3 days to find and download the older version due to iobit having newer version privledges and overwriting :sad:the older 1

Archived