IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Font Changed

Prabha83

Hi,

I have been using Advanced System care v3.3.1. after running this frist time, my windows font is changed and desktop icons background colour is not transperent. Even if i make correct settings to apply transperent colour to my desktop, its always displaying color.

Please to help me on this.......

Prabha

Hi Prabha

Try this:

Performance

"Let Windows choose the best settings for your computer"

This window can be reached by writing sysdm.cpl in "Run" or

The Windows key + Pause/Break Opens System Settings and then you choose the tab Advanced and the button Performance - Settings

Or you can right click My Computer, choose Properties - the tab Advanced and the button "Settings" in the Performance section.

This can sometimes restore settings that the System Optimize has changed, but you will then have to place that "problem" in the Ignore List the next time you run System Optimize.

There are further possibilities in that window if you want to experiment a bit.

From the Usage of IObit Products thread in the Lounge section

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I have been using Advanced System care v3.3.1. after running this frist time, my windows font is changed and desktop icons background colour is not transperent. Even if i make correct settings to apply transperent colour to my desktop, its always displaying color.

Please to help me on this.......

Prabha

Windows font chnaged

Hi,

I have tried this option already, but still it exists.

Please let me know anyother solution. I tried to restore the system before iobit system diagnose, but this also not worked well.

Thanks,

Prabha

Hi Prabha

Try right clicking your desktop and choose Properties.

Then go through all settings and choose the ones you want.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I have tried this option already, but still it exists.

Please let me know anyother solution. I tried to restore the system before iobit system diagnose, but this also not worked well.

Thanks,

Prabha

Archived