IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

gamebooster keeps crashing my system!

hi!

I'm having a bit of a problem, i just installed gamebooster (1.1) on windows xp sp3, well....I had it set up on both windows vista and windows7 (worked like a charm on each system:-P) but neither 1.0 or 1.1, will work:cry:, it starts running, and then it gives me an error that windows explorer has stopped working, and i have to reboot!:-x I even tried not stopping any "unwanted services" and just ticked msn, or something else irrelevant. but still no luck......any help?:oops:

Hi jayarr

Did you do an absolutely clean install?

Close down the program, uninstall, delete the folder, clean the registry, restart and then install the latest version 1.1

the previuos had several problems.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi!

I'm having a bit of a problem, i just installed gamebooster (1.1) on windows xp sp3, well....I had it set up on both windows vista and windows7 (worked like a charm on each system:-P) but neither 1.0 or 1.1, will work:cry:, it starts running, and then it gives me an error that windows explorer has stopped working, and i have to reboot!:-x I even tried not stopping any "unwanted services" and just ticked msn, or something else irrelevant. but still no luck......any help?:oops:

Archived