IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Feature IDEA

Yea, this way, it cant be disabled with A a software trying to disable it, and B children trying to disable its protection for what ever reason.

I second this.

Will be a future idea it's correct?

Now is not possible.

Thanks, good Work and W Io Bit!

I use smartdefrag it's very nice and good!

Have a fantastic week!

Mark

I know this might be incorporated into future editions, but I would like to see an automatic "silent" update at startup. It's sort of annoying to have that screen pop up whenever the program starts...haha.

Also, a PRO version of Security 360 wouldn't hurt, either. The free version could be just like it is now, and the Pro version could feature a full Firewall, Antivirus/Antispyware engine with Real time protection and Browser protection, make it a full suite! It would be cool if it integrated with SystemCare as well. All without weighing down the system....RIGHT? :P

All that along with Smart Defrag and SystemCare Pro? You got yourself covered 360 degrees!

I know this might be incorporated into future editions, but I would like to see an automatic "silent" update at startup. It's sort of annoying to have that screen pop up whenever the program starts...haha.

Also, a PRO version of Security 360 wouldn't hurt, either. The free version could be just like it is now, and the Pro version could feature a full Firewall, Antivirus/Antispyware engine with Real time protection and Browser protection, make it a full suite! It would be cool if it integrated with SystemCare as well. All without weighing down the system....RIGHT? :P

All that along with Smart Defrag and SystemCare Pro? You got yourself covered 360 degrees!

Hehe. That would take years to develop :smile:

True, True... Much easier said than done :-P However, it would definitely raise IObit high up in the rankings. A lot of people that I know had no idea that this company existed until I told them about it. There's a lot of potential in IObit's products, it just takes a lot time and effort to develop, test, and distribute.... and continue updating and fixing... it's a long lengthy process but it's well worth it in the long run! :-D

Hi BusDriver

Yes! Or alternatively that it would remember the placement of the coloumns.

Cheers

solbjerg

Would like to see the log results window's (like Quarantine and other log/results) to be scalable.

The current Window box is fixed in size so one has to use(move) the name tabs boxes in order to view the complete dialog.

Archived