IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

P2PTurbo !!!

Tango

Hello everybody,

No body mentions anything about P2PTurbo from IObit Lab !!!

What does it adjust in the PC?

Did anybody use it and feel the difference?

In my case, it showed 93% impovement after scan, but after Boosting it showed the same figure.

Thnx.

EDIT: Please continue discussions in THIS thread.

hey guys,

I checked it out myself and it didn't do much for me, either. I think that even though it states it supports Bittorrent and other such torrent apps, it hasn't been updated in a long time and might not work with newer version. The only thing it changed in my internet settings was the time to live from 64 to 128 so big deal.

Anyways I think that it will be improved in awhile since it is only a labs project right now (not even beta). If you want faster speeds for torrent clients just change your max upload and download speeds. You can run free speed tests at any site. Just remember that the speeds given are in bytes and bits- 8 bits in a byte so 9000kb/s = 1125kB/s

OK guys,

-It does change TTL to 128,

-Changes "wait to kill sevice timeout" from 5000 ms to 4000 ms.

-Enables "PMTUBHDetect". (Registry value that enables path MTU discovery blackhole detection in Windows 2000/XP.

Setting this value "Enable", fixes problems with hung connections on low-MTU links.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Damned, I didn't hear anything about that from IObit.

I think, as Fred suggested in an other thread, it needs a bit of a progress if it will be a part of ASC.

By the way, I have put it already long time ago into my ASC.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3910&d=1263672474

Hi Mel,

I bumped it up in the section, as I understood from Fred de Vries' question of bravity that this thread is lost in the tunnels of the Forum.:-P

Cheers.

• 2 years later...

some tips for Iobit P2PTurbo

As you read this thread,you may ask,what's wrong with this small cute software?Yes,there should not be any bugs about it,BUT there are only few softwares it could support.I mean that it could be better.As you know,there are so many download softwares in China and this one could not speed up any of them,so I hope that Iobit P2PTurbo could support the download softwares such as Thunder,or Tecent and so on.8-)Thank you for reading this passage.

Archived