IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

False Report: (3) disabled Security Center

These registry keys are correct -- I have turned off notification in the Security Center.

Now the other 2 dll's I've searched for and haven't found anything worth reporting. I think I read somewhere that it was for a game -- I don't play on PC

IObit Security 360

Version:0.1.1.8

Time:6/28/2009 08:06:50

|Name|Type|Description|

Disabled.SecurityCenter, Registry Data, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center Value=AntiVirusDisableNotify

Disabled.SecurityCenter, Registry Data, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center Value=FirewallDisableNotify

Disabled.SecurityCenter, Registry Data, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center Value=UpdatesDisableNotify

Spyware.OnlineGames, File, C:\Program Files\owcsetup.dll

Spyware.OnlineGames, File, C:\Program Files\owsetup1.dll

will report through the GUI also.

Rickey

all done

well, i guess it took care of itself; because the next time I ran the program it didn't find any of the items and I hadn't done anything to them except copy them to paste here.

So another one solved, so to speak! Thanks.

Archived