IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Version

I am tryng to download a new version of Pro and I keep gettng this error: message file "c:\program file\IoBit\AdvancedCare3\unins000.msg" is missing. Please correst the problem or obtain a new copy of the program. How can you fix it if you can't uninstall, neither with the downladed update or through add/delete programs in Vista?

Hi rshaffer

Best answer I can give you for now is to update your definition file from McFee and then go into your McAfee quarantine and restore the file unins000.msg (perhaps if you are able to, copy it and paste it in the ASC folder) and then try to uninstall your ASC program.

Let us know how it goes please.

I will ask IObit if they have a solution.

(McAfee has really created havoc around the world with their false positives)

Cheers

solbjerg

I am tryng to download a new version of Pro and I keep gettng this error: message file "c:\program file\IoBit\AdvancedCare3\unins000.msg" is missing. Please correst the problem or obtain a new copy of the program. How can you fix it if you can't uninstall, neither with the downladed update or through add/delete programs in Vista?

Archived