IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program will not accept name/key on reinstall

PatG

Ok, purchase 3 licenses, 2 home, 1 work. Windows xp sp2 w/all updates. Did not have any problems installing on the three machines, but today at work, when executing the program after the initial opening "Initializing Program", it just disappeared! Nothing else happened. After 3/4 tries, completely uninstalled, cleaned registry and tried to reinstall. When entering my username/key, received a message that "username or license invalid". Know they are both right and haven't a clue as to why it won't accept it on the 2nd time around. Will it be ignored because this is the 3rd license? What is the fix for this?

Thanks! Just sent 'em the form and explained the problem. Will post back here w/solution for others that may have same problem.

BTW, how long before I can upload my own avatar?

UPDATE / SOLUTION: Support was very quick w/a reply and here it is for those that may have same problem in future:

"Solution:

1) Exit your running AWC 2 Pro.

2)

3) Re-install the latest Pro edition from

http://www.iobit.com/files/AWCPro.exe

4) Open AWC 2 Pro, and enter your license"

Then insert username/license and you should be good to go.

Hi PatG,

Go to User CP and click Edit Options. Make sure "show Avitar" is checked. Then click "edit Avitar". At the bottom there is a place you can upload avitar.

(As long as it is within size and file type limits).

samr.

Archived