IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare PRO v3

otoole

I bought this programme in March 09 and up till now it has been working ok.

Iused it daily to scan my pc and it was very satisfactory but I went to used it recently and when i opened I did not see the usual screen only bits like repair close repair etc.

What do I have to do I am 68 years old and can usually follow instructioBeen to site to try and reinstall and it stops while saying code 5 problem and otanother thing that it is corrupted.

Can you guys help please John Donovan j.donovan1@btinternet.com

I am new to this Thanks

Hi otoole

Code 5 often refers to that you have something from the program running automatically in the background. Close automatic functions and the program and then try to reinstall - better use a clean install - where you after uninstall also delete the folder of the program before installing the program again.

What other thing?

Please describe as precisely as possible.

Please post back and tell how it goes!!

Cheers

solbjerg

I bought this programme in March 09 and up till now it has been working ok.

Iused it daily to scan my pc and it was very satisfactory but I went to used it recently and when i opened I did not see the usual screen only bits like repair close repair etc.

What do I have to do I am 68 years old and can usually follow instructioBeen to site to try and reinstall and it stops while saying code 5 problem and otanother thing that it is corrupted.

Can you guys help please John Donovan j.donovan1@btinternet.com

I am new to this Thanks

Archived