IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart RAM

Nash

Is it still necessary to use Smart RAM even if you have 2GB RAM and around 1600 mb free when not gaming and I'm not really playing any heavy 3D games nowdays, or is it just waste of resources the process itself?

Cheers

With 2GB Ram as well,I rarely find more than 10 or 12MB freed up when I ask for it.Therefor I do not have SR running.We are lucky to have this "problem", don't you think?

Indeed:-)

Thanks for fast reply:!:

on this computer *not mine, this is the downstairs computer which we have had for.... 9 years now* I have 256mb of ram, and have all my settings checked on SR and continuously have it running. I'm assuming the program works well, it's just sad to look down all the time and see a red line with "53" on it, makes me die a little inside >.< hoping it won't mess anything up on my comp ;-) * I have a laptop for myself, although it's not very good either, I'm buying a new gaming desktop within the month* my question would be is it necessary to run this, *and what does RAM stand for? I've always wanted to know, never googled.... I'm a lazy teen =3 *

Archived