IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Time screenshot

debtop

Hello to Solbjerg and Enoskype for helping me with my posts the last couple days. I finally figured out how to post the screenshot.. I feel like a moron!!!

I hope you can help with why the Auto Shutdown doesn't work.

Thanks again,

Debtop

[ATTACH]1061[/ATTACH]

Hi debtop

Glad you found out!! :-) What did you do wrong the first times?

But actually it would have been better if you had exported the services settings to a file and then attached that in the post, in order for us to see all services items. I think I wrote a description about that earlier, right?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello to Solbjerg and Enoskype for helping me with my posts the last couple days. I finally figured out how to post the screenshot.. I feel like a moron!!!

I hope you can help with why the Auto Shutdown doesn't work.

Thanks again,

Debtop

[ATTACH]1061[/ATTACH]

Windows Time Screenshot

Hi Solbjerg,

I don't know what I did, or in this case, what I didn't do. I went on my desktop and just played around to see what I was doing wrong, and It was so simple. Then I went to the laptop and...presto!!! I couldn't believe I didn't do it right the first time.

Yes, I do remember you mentioning something about exporting in one of your posts.

So, should I go back to your previous post and start from there? I didn't know if just looking at the Windows Time itself was basically all you needed.

Thanks,

Debtop

Windows Time screenshot

Hi Solbjerg,

I did post a revised pic of the Windows Time settings. Now I can't find it. I took another screenshot of the whole page. I will try looking for it and if you find it in the meantime, gimme a shout.

Thanks,

Debtop

Hi debtop

No it was mostly the Windows Time setting - and you have answered that - it was set to started and automatic, right.

And you have placed that in the ignore list in the program if it came up?

But I did see in your screenshot that you had some settings which I think is unnecessary, but then I do not know your computer and your programs and your setup.

You can find recommandations for the settings on the Internet and then go through them one by one.

Actually the settings I referred to, where a couple of screenshot would be good, were the settings you have chosen in the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Solbjerg,

I don't know what I did, or in this case, what I didn't do. I went on my desktop and just played around to see what I was doing wrong, and It was so simple. Then I went to the laptop and...presto!!! I couldn't believe I didn't do it right the first time.

Yes, I do remember you mentioning something about exporting in one of your posts.

So, should I go back to your previous post and start from there? I didn't know if just looking at the Windows Time itself was basically all you needed.

Thanks,

Debtop

Hi S,

No, I don't think I placed in the Ignore List. Actually, I don't see an ignore list on the screenshot or when I pull up the services Window. I would appreciate a little info on the programs if you think it would help. This is an older IBM laptop and I just use basically to find different things out. This laptop is about 10 years old, but still kickin'.

Where would the Ignore List be on that page? I appreciate you hanging in there for me.

Thanks again,

Deb

Hi debtop

The Ignore list in the program when you run a scan!!

Have you read Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section?

About the settings it was how your settings were in the program!

Attaching a screenshot so you can see what I mean :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi S,

No, I don't think I placed in the Ignore List. Actually, I don't see an ignore list on the screenshot or when I pull up the services Window. I would appreciate a little info on the programs if you think it would help. This is an older IBM laptop and I just use basically to find different things out. This laptop is about 10 years old, but still kickin'.

Where would the Ignore List be on that page? I appreciate you hanging in there for me.

Thanks again,

Deb

Archived