IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security 360 Problems.

ShanOw

I have encountered a LOT of problems using security 360 that I thought should report to you.

1: Even when the "Minimize to taskbar when closed" setting is unchecked, the program still minimizes to the taskbar.

2: Despite neither of the "Add to context menu" tickboxes being ticked, Security 360 is still on the context menu.

3: The "Security Analysis" shows my windows firewall as off, when it is disabled due to incompatibility with other firewalls software (Which is detected in Windows Security Center) ~ The program should not be telling me to disable my firewall for the inferior windows one.

4: Sometimes it randomly "vanishes" before a scan commences. This seems to have no distinguishable reason, and occurs only in accordance to universal voodoo chanting. My guess is it is missing some registry keys or some registry crap has been left behind by beta 1.

Not to mention the fact that we're all unpaid volunteers here with jobs and lives.Please accept my apologies on behalf of the forum if your comments were not addressed in what you consider to be a timely fashion.Did you find less than 24 hours unreasonable taking into account the software is free? Perhaps if you had elaborated a bit more in your post #138 in the 360 Bug Thread.... Thank you for the input.

Archived