IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit Security 360 beta 2 suggestion

Factoris1

Hi, I am new to the forrum and have not had time to read all the posts, so forgive me if this has been suggested already.

In the overview screen, in the security analysis panel, it would be nice to be able to view and choose each individual fixes that are suggested.

Sorry, I may have posted in the wrong forrum. Please move if you wish admin.

Hi, I am new to the forrum and have not had time to read all the posts, so forgive me if this has been suggested already.

In the overview screen, in the security analysis panel, it would be nice to be able to view and choose each individual fixes that are suggested.

Sorry, I may have posted in the wrong forrum. Please move if you wish admin.

This should be the right one. I consider it a great suggestion, a feature that I would personally use a lot. Also the possibility to ignore items would be most welcomed. This something that's really missing since some things may not be considered needed to be fixed by me.

Archived