IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

17.2 Install Automatically Comes With iTop Apps with No Option Not to Install Them. At least I didnany.

Just upgraded to 17.2 and to my surprise the upgrade installed two iTop apps without giving me and option not to install them.  They just showed up.   Not wanting the apps, I used iObit Uninstaller to remove them, but a lot of directories and files were left over.   Fortunately, I use an app called Everything Search so I was able to identify the left- over folders and files.  Unfortunately, I couldn't delete them all from there and had to use File Explorer to hunt and peck to find the leftovers and delete them.  But that wasn't all, after running ASC it said there were registry fragments left over, so I had to restart the computer.   Lo and Behold on the restart the ASC startup optimizer app found one more iTop entry which it removed upon optimizing.   

This was not an experience that would lead me to recommending ASC to anyone.