IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Will malware database updates be seperately downloadable in future?

anothermack

Hello,

Will there be the possibility, like for most household name antimalware sellers, to download the update files not via Iobit 360 itself, but seperately (for instance via other PC, and put on USB stick) and then update Iobit 360 with those 'database'files?

If so, when?

If not, why not?

Thanks,

brgds

mack

Interesting Question

Hi mack-Well as a volunteer,I can't answer that,but could you share some examples of utilities where this is possible,and explain why you would like to see this option.I'd like to learn something today as opposed to handing out the same old advice.

You're Kidding

All the security apps. I have on this thing,and you're telling me I could download definition updates "outside" of the program itself? I was not aware of that,and how would I go about it? Fx. Avira,A Squared,SAS,etc.And what's the reasoning here?

I don't know those specific ones (Avira is there, surprisingly even MCAfee), but go to : http://www.majorgeeks.com/ and look last three days on that page, and you can go further back to days before that, hitting the "Next Page>>> " at the bottom.

The reason, I think, if the update for some reason fails through the program or their servers are down.

Cheers.

Archived