IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Privacy Sweep Problem

emphasis

I have a problem with Privacy Sweep. I go to Options, click on Privacy Sweep, deselect the items I co not want to be scanned, click apply and then exit. The program continues to clear the items I have selected not to scan. I have the pro version. I find this very annoying.

emphasis

Are you actually seeing those items come up in the scan results? Or are you running on auto,and they're being removed without you seeing them first? I would use the manual approach to confirm ASC is ignoring your settings.It's possible(please don't take offense) that you are mistaking some of the settings for what they actually do.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have the same poblem.:-x

I used this function initially, but soon turned it off. I do not even start ASC automatically, yet all the file history gets deleted. And 'yes' I have activated the history function in Word.

For some reason, you need to clear the settings in the privacy options, then tell the automated sweep option to use the privacy sweep settings. Not sure why they let the auto sweep settings override the cleared privacy settings but they do.

Archived