IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

List Index out of Bounds (10)

As far as I can tell, this is a new error, the only other two being reported on this site being (0) and (17).

At first, starting the program, all is well, I get the list of services and their statuses, but the issue occurs when I click "Switch to Gaming Mode!" which is when I get the error box, and Game Booster doesn't list any running applications. If I click Skip here I can still close the services and free up 150MB+ but there's still another 100MB worth of programs running on my computer which, although I can close manually, I would like to be able to use Game Booster to its full potential and have them closed in a more proper fashion.

Hi Alessandr0,

Index out of bounds usually refers to it trying to access some array value that doesnt exist/greater than the size of the array.

I would suggest clean uninstall and reinstall.

Please read the whole USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, THIS post and post #2 in that thread.

Do not forget to delete the folder after uninstall:

C:\Documents and Settings\{User Name}\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare

(You have to select "show the hidden files" in your Folder Options to see the hidden Application Data folder.)

Cheers.

Hi Alessandro

I was just wondering if you had language issues, - if there is a difference between the OS language and the language you use (MUI - and LIP packs?)

Otherwise enoskype's advice is probably the solution.

Cheers

solbjerg

As far as I can tell, this is a new error, the only other two being reported on this site being (0) and (17).

At first, starting the program, all is well, I get the list of services and their statuses, but the issue occurs when I click "Switch to Gaming Mode!" which is when I get the error box, and Game Booster doesn't list any running applications. If I click Skip here I can still close the services and free up 150MB+ but there's still another 100MB worth of programs running on my computer which, although I can close manually, I would like to be able to use Game Booster to its full potential and have them closed in a more proper fashion.

Archived