IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto-sweep For Privacy Traces

I used to use a VPN software that, as long as the software was resident in Windows' System Tray (whether or not I was online), would -- upon closing any browser -- AUTOMATICALLY do a Privacy Traces scan, and you could set it among other options to auto-delete all found Privacy Traces.  This auto-scanning could be turned On or Off in the software's Settings.  Why can't ACS have that added as an option?  Is IOBit unable to program it?

On 5/26/2024 at 12:18 AM, sfriedli said:

I used to use a VPN software that, as long as the software was resident in Windows' System Tray (whether or not I was online), would -- upon closing any browser -- AUTOMATICALLY do a Privacy Traces scan, and you could set it among other options to auto-delete all found Privacy Traces.  This auto-scanning could be turned On or Off in the software's Settings.  Why can't ACS have that added as an option?  Is IOBit unable to program it?

Hi sfriedli,

I am not very clear about the issue you encountered. Would you please provide us with the relevant screenshots?

Thank you.

A screenshot of what??  I propose a NEW feature, so there's nothing with which to take a screenshot!!  Is this just a delay tactic for not addressing the issue?

What exactly is it that you are not clear about?   You can't possibly want a screenshot of your own "Care" Scan page?

Advanced SystemCare "Care" page has a Privacy Sweep election.  It must be selected in Manual Mode (after the sweep, in order to delete any Privacy Traces, the affected browser must be closed).   NOTE: I am NOT referring to the election in Settings / AutoCare / Privacy Sweep.  And I am NOT referring to the election under Protect for Anti-Tracking, NOR any of the selections under Protect for Browser Protection.  Instead, I am referring to doing the sweep (exactly as is done in Manual Mode) for Privacy Traces AUTOMATICALLY (if so elected in ASC Settings, as proposed) UPON the closure of any browser, provided ASC is resident in Windows' System Tray (such as election at Windows Startup).  That's is what another software has been able to program. 

Again, why can't ASC have that added as an option?  Is IOBit unable to program it?

On 6/1/2024 at 12:32 AM, sfriedli said:

A screenshot of what??  I propose a NEW feature, so there's nothing with which to take a screenshot!!  Is this just a delay tactic for not addressing the issue?

What exactly is it that you are not clear about?   You can't possibly want a screenshot of your own "Care" Scan page?

Advanced SystemCare "Care" page has a Privacy Sweep election.  It must be selected in Manual Mode (after the sweep, in order to delete any Privacy Traces, the affected browser must be closed).   NOTE: I am NOT referring to the election in Settings / AutoCare / Privacy Sweep.  And I am NOT referring to the election under Protect for Anti-Tracking, NOR any of the selections under Protect for Browser Protection.  Instead, I am referring to doing the sweep (exactly as is done in Manual Mode) for Privacy Traces AUTOMATICALLY (if so elected in ASC Settings, as proposed) UPON the closure of any browser, provided ASC is resident in Windows' System Tray (such as election at Windows Startup).  That's is what another software has been able to program. 

Again, why can't ASC have that added as an option?  Is IOBit unable to program it?

Hi sfriedli,

Thanks for your detailed info. 

We've recorded your valuable suggestions for future consideration.

Wish you a nice week ahead!