IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Blocking my scan feature on my printer.

MikeBe

Hi:

OK, I have come across a problem I am not sure how to fix. Since I put in 360 I am being blocked from scanning on my Dell Photo 924. I have gone through all the permissions, and have it set to run as administrator. But for some reason it appears that 360 is blocking it, and I can't figure out how to set it to permit running the application.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike

I think I would try to uninstall completely - the folder too.

Then try installing it again (360 that is) and then if it finds your scanner - do not let it block it.

Another possibility is to check if the scanner is activated in your services.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi:

OK, I have come across a problem I am not sure how to fix. Since I put in 360 I am being blocked from scanning on my Dell Photo 924. I have gone through all the permissions, and have it set to run as administrator. But for some reason it appears that 360 is blocking it, and I can't figure out how to set it to permit running the application.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived