IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windowblinds and Gamebooster

Just to clarify - by WB do you mean Amiga Operating System?

Acronyms are often NOT a convenience

Cheers

solbjerg

I have WB and Gamebooster won't show all buttons.

I love this program and would like to see this fixed. It's hard to use when you can't see the buttons.

No it's nothing in the settings. WB is a skinning tool.

Game Booster doesn't handle the skinning well. When I launch GB, the second window pops up that recognizes my "other" running processes and asks which of these I want to stop, the 2 buttons at the bottom are not visible. The window is too small to show them.

If I turn off WB, they show.

WB is a widely used skinning tool that GB should support.

Ok masterblaster

Well then - you just wanted IObit to incorporate support for WindowsBlinds before getting out of beta testing? Ok - that is up to the developers :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

No it's nothing in the settings. WB is a skinning tool.

Game Booster doesn't handle the skinning well. When I launch GB, the second window pops up that recognizes my "other" running processes and asks which of these I want to stop, the 2 buttons at the bottom are not visible. The window is too small to show them.

If I turn off WB, they show.

WB is a widely used skinning tool that GB should support.

It's not even Gamebooster's fault for the skinning problem, and I've used WB before where it had problems with Photoshop CS. You should report it WB instead, since they have flaws with their skins. As you see it works perfecty in all windows OS default skins.

Archived