IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 problems I am having

bert

1. Vista blocks IObit security 360 as a start up program

2. With the beta 2.1 version run with Superantispyware the computer will lock up in Vista while it boots up.

3. Also while downloading the Beta 2.1 version it says the system files are corrupted. This happens on all download sites tried while using Vista.

I have none of these problems using XP

Any suggestions anyone?

Vista incompatibility

1. Vista blocks IObit security 360 as a start up program

2. With the beta 2.1 version run with Superantispyware the computer will lock up in Vista while it boots up.

3. Also while downloading the Beta 2.1 version it says the system files are corrupted. This happens on all download sites tried while using Vista.

I have none of these problems using XP

Any suggestions anyone?

:oops: I have more or less the same "problem": :arrow: I am constantly asked to re-validate my Vista due to some incompatibility.

Pity the IObit-CEO can only suggest patience 'til the next beta' (since one in fact is promised that that's not to be the case!) :?:.

Im running IObit Security 360 on Vista and its running smooth as silk for me..The current beta anyways.Past betas would get blocked at startup only with UAC enabled.You also got to look at conflicts with other software..For OP did you try running IObit Security with out Superantispyware?

IObit Security problems update

Yes, I did try running IObit without Superantispyware, still had problems.

I finally removed my Avast Anti virus and put on McAfee Anti virus (to mirror my computer with XP). I am not having any more problems at this time. That seemed to fix the problems I was having.

Thanks for you alls help

• 1 year later...

iTunes Genius Mixes being blocked?

Running Windows 7 and iTunes 10 and after installing IObit Security 360 I noticed that I have no Genius Mixes in iTunes. Could it be that IObit Security 360 is blocking the Genius information that Apple tries to send to iTunes?

Hi Maria

Please read Usage of IObit Products

Run ASC manually the first few times and check ALL the "problems" - place those you need to have running in the Ignore list.

Especially those in System Optimize

Cheers

solbjerg

I could not run iTunes until I removed ASC. I want to have both. Is there any way to do it? I like ASC a lot, but I need my iTunes.

Thanks, Maria

• 1 month later...

Problem with Passive Protection

When I try to activate Firefox cookie protection i get an error message

"Error executing SQL, Error[1]:SQL error cv missing data base. Insert into moz_hosts values (1,"doubleclick.net,""cookie",2) Table moz_host has 6 columns but 4 values were supplied.

However, on the passive Protection screen, it says they are all enabled. Any solutions for this. I have deleted and reinstalled 360 and Firefox. My system is Win Vista 32 bit X86 with Service pack 2.

Archived