IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Add Malay Language For IObit Malware Fighter

Dear IObit developer/team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to kindly request the addition of the Malay language to your product. Malay is spoken by millions of people across Southeast Asia, including in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, and parts of Thailand and the Philippines. Adding support for Malay would greatly benefit users in these regions and make your software more accessible to a broader audience.

I believe that incorporating this language would further enhance the user experience and encourage more people to use your product. If it's possible to include Malay in a future update, I (and many others) would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for considering this request!

Best regards,
Tuah Buana

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Tuah Buana,

Sorry to miss your post.Yes, Malay is important.

We will try to get Malay in the future version. By the way, could you please help us translate the program into Maly? And you can get any license codes of IObit as free gift.

Looking forward to hearing from you.