IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Add Malay Language For IObit Malware Fighter

Dear IObit developer/team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to kindly request the addition of the Malay language to your product. Malay is spoken by millions of people across Southeast Asia, including in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, and parts of Thailand and the Philippines. Adding support for Malay would greatly benefit users in these regions and make your software more accessible to a broader audience.

I believe that incorporating this language would further enhance the user experience and encourage more people to use your product. If it's possible to include Malay in a future update, I (and many others) would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for considering this request!

Best regards,
Tuah Buana

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Tuah Buana,

Sorry to miss your post.Yes, Malay is important.

We will try to get Malay in the future version. By the way, could you please help us translate the program into Maly? And you can get any license codes of IObit as free gift.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Forum Administrator @Cicely,

Thank you for your response. I am pleased to inform you that I have completed the Malay translation for IObit Malware Fighter as per your request. I have worked diligently to ensure accuracy and consistency in the translation to provide the best possible user experience for Malay-speaking users of the program.

Translating the program into Malay was a challenging yet engaging task. I have made sure to maintain the tone, style, and functionality of the original program while making it accessible and user-friendly for Malay-speaking users. I believe that having the program available in Malay will greatly benefit users in Malaysia, Brunei and other Malay-speaking regions, allowing them to fully utilize the features and functionalities of IObit Malware Fighter in their native language.

I understand the importance of providing multilingual support for software programs, especially in regions where English may not be the primary language. By offering the program in Malay, the IObit company is not only expanding its user base but also showing its commitment to inclusivity and accessibility for all users, regardless of their language preferences.

I would like to express my gratitude for giving me the opportunity to work on this translation project. It has been a valuable learning experience for me, and I am proud to have contributed to the localization efforts of IObit Malware Fighter. I believe that this initiative will not only enhance the user experience but also strengthen the brand's presence in Malay-speaking markets.

I am confident that the Malay translation will be well-received by users, and I am eager to hear feedback on the localized version of the program. If there are any further adjustments or revisions needed, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to assist in any way necessary to ensure the quality and accuracy of the translation.

Thank you once again for entrusting me with this important task. I look forward to seeing the Malay version of IObit Malware Fighter in action and am excited about the positive impact it will have on users in Malay-speaking regions.

Best regards,
Tuah Buana

Malay.lng

Hi Tuah Buana,

Thanks so much for your translation.

I will add the translation to our program when the new version is released. Yes, every language is important for our program and our users. 

I will send you a gift code for IObit Malware Fighter Pro in a Private Message.

Please check it.

Have a great day.  

• Like 1