IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBit's Popup Windows Notifications Are Becoming A Deal Breaker For Me.

I need to share my frustration about the recent changes(last couple of years) with Advanced SystemCare. I’ve been a loyal user for years because I valued the promise of a clean, ad-free experience. However, lately, I’m getting bombarded with notifications for IObit’s own or partnered products, and it’s really starting to get on my nerves. Some of these ads aren't even related to PC Security and IO Bit seems to be ok with pushing them as Windows Notifications. As a designer and a gamer I don't want the hassle of closing out the notification that shouldn't be coming with adware protection. YOU ARE PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE FIELD. STOP.

When I chose Advanced SystemCare, it was because I wanted a reliable tool that focused solely on improving my system without the hassle of ads or promotional interruptions. Seeing these ads for your own or partnered products feels like a breach of that promise. It’s frustrating to watch something I trusted to keep my system smooth and ad-free start behaving like the very thing I was trying to avoid.

This new approach is not only disrupting my user experience but is also making me question whether I should stick with your product. Instead of focusing on optimizing my system, I’m now dealing with constant interruptions that detract from what used to be a straightforward, effective tool. It’s pushing me to look for alternatives that won’t bombard me with these kinds of ads.

I really hope you’ll reconsider this strategy and return to the model that made Advanced SystemCare a trusted choice in the first place. I want to keep using your software, but not if it means putting up with constant, irrelevant ads.